Missing a tooth or teeth and want a better solution to replacement than dentures offer? Say hello to dental implants, the alternative that makes more people smile with happiness and confidence. Although implants have been around for over 20 years, recent years have brought out their popularity and more people use them than ever before. Dental implants have so many advantages over traditional dentures and people care about their appearance and their smiles. Let’s take a look at some of those advantages.
· Dental implants look more like natural teeth. No one will ever notice that you have a ‘fake’ tooth in your mouth.
· You can use implants to replace one missing tooth or an entire mouthful. The freedom and versatility of implants is quite nice.
· Along with looking better, dental implants also feel better in the mouth compared to dentures. And, dental implants cannot be removed from the mouth.
· Dental implants do not come out of your mouth like dentures. This improves confidence because you are not worried about an embarrassing slippage or fall out of the mouth.
· Need a product that offers long-lasting value? Dentures average about eight years lifetime while dental implants can last a lifetime.
· Hate the idea of being unable to eat the foods that you love? You can say farewell to that worry with dental implants. They make it easy to maintain the same meal structure as you always had.
· Caring for dental implants is often much easier than caring for dentures, and certainly far less time consuming.
The Last Word
With so many things to love about dental implants, you owe it to yourself to talk to your dentist to learn more. With help from dental implants in Spokane you can love your smile again.